Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I found a purple bottle marked "KARLE BURKLE SUITLAND

Customer Question
I found a purple...

I found a purple bottle marked "KARLE BURKLE SUITLAND MARYLAND" it's obviously very old but I can find no information on it anywhere? I was curious if it was something that may be a museum or historical society should have? Or does it have value?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

I am somewhat familiar with antiques. I am a certified antique furniture restorer myself. It's definitely hand blown but glassware is out of my field of experience. Am I able to send you a picture?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/21/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 4 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

Hello, and thank you for your question.
I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Rarewares

Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

I apologize. I missed the part that said send only one. Do you need me to resend a single picture?

No, I got your photos. I will work on this next.

I am unable to find a match for this item. I will opt-out and allow another expert to answer.
They will see our conversation and your photos. I am not able to respond once I opt-out. Good luck!

I was unable to find anything myself? Which was why I was hoping you guys could tell me something?
I made a mistake. The name is
"KARLE BIRKLE" not Burkle. My eyesight is not what it used to be
Antique Expert: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 4 months ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Hi my name is***** would be happy to help you Please allow me to review your photos and information and I will post back here when completed.
Ok, thank you. If you have any questions for me please let me know.
Antique Expert: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 3 months ago

Hi I have spent hours looking through books and data bases. I can not find this bottle or company. I will opt out and hopefully another expert knows this bottle.