Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Nora, What do you know of this pot-de-creme set? Please see…

Customer Question
Hello Nora, What do you know...
Hello Nora,
What do you know of this pot-de-creme set ?
Please see photos.
Thank you , Andrea
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Antiques
3/20/2018
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 1 month ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Hi Andrea,

Thank you for the request, images are not showing here on my end.

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

I received some images, however none are of a pot de creme set....

~Nora

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hello Nora,
Isn't you images of #8 pieces :#1- Au Vase Etrusque Pot-De-Creme Set
#2- Atlas Inkwell
#3- Bronze Nouveau Lamp w/ Glass & Fringe
#4- Savoy Cocktail Book
#5- Japanese Leather & Silver Dragon Purse
#6- Cuban Liquor Bottle
#7- Hilla von Rebay Collage
#8- Mid-C. Modern Dining Set
I sent the images, as instructed, to***@******.*** Attn. Nora, and received email confirmation
that they were all received and forwarded.
Please advise,
Thank you,
Andrea Soeiro

Hi Andrea,

This question thread is for the pot de creme set only, of which I have not received any images.

For each new item or matched set, you will please need to start a new question.

Feel free to add "For Nora" at the beginning of each new question for each seperate item.

~Nora

Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur