Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I found a Wade Heath tea pot with a lion in gold. with gold…

I found a Wade...

I found a Wade Heath tea pot with a lion in gold

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Brown with gold trim an orange dot and gold dot on the top half

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

It has the year 1927 or 1950 written in gold

3/20/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

Hello, and thank you for your question.
I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Rarewares

Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

I got the picture of the pot, do add one of the mark on the bottom at your convenience, thanks!

I wonder if you could add one more picture of the bottom? That one did not come in.

This is a Wade Heath of England pottery teapot in shape 6567

made in 1930 to 1940 with a mottled ground, beaded edge and

a band of abstract palettes in red, blue and silver on the upper body.

The value of this pot in good condition is $65 to $75 resale.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.

Rarewares