Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a ladys collectable gruen watch 10carats I wasnt

Customer Question
I have a ladys...

I have a ladys collectable gruen watch 10carats I wasnt ,ihad others to list with watch lady .2nd watch a 17

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Onthe back of the clasp is the sign name kreisler usa.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/20/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 4 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the watch,
dial and any markings on the back, movement or ends of the bracelet.