Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I am interested in finding the value of a Sears & Roebuck…

Customer Question
I am interested in...

I am interested in finding the value of a Sears & Roebuck cabinet sewing machine model no. 14812220. Can you help

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Did anyone receive my msg about two minutes ago? Dealt with determining the vale of a Sears & Roebuck sewing machine.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

It is a cabinet model SN 14812220 and has a serial number of 04030

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/20/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 4 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

Will do, but have to do it later. How do I get back to you specifically?

This question will be under My Questions in your account. Do not post as a new question or it will get closed as a duplicate.

Thanks!

Will do, thanks. Ed

You are welcome.