Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

3/20/2018
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please also add a side view and underside image as well of this.

Also, the Gien blue and white clock question is still open and unrated, if you would please take a moment to leave a rating on that question, that would really be helpful.

~Nora

Ok I'll take care of that. I don't have it with me now. Can you give me a ballpark or do I need to wait til Tomarrow?

I can provide a ballpark value on this here for you now.

~Nora

Ok

Thank you for your patience.

This is a vintage, 20th century, magazine or paper holder that is done in bamboo and wood with a hand applied decoration featuring an exotic bird.

This is made in a Victorian Revival style, however it does not date to the Victorian era.

It was possibly produced in China for export.

A fair asking price for this is $30 - $40.

You will now please need to take a moment to leave a rating for my services here to you by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Nora