Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Need an appraisal on a bedroo. Set from the early 50s,

Need an appraisal on...

Need an appraisal on a bedroo. Set from the early 50s

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Cavellier Scandinavia ..i have the spec sheet too

3/20/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

Hello, and thank you for your question.
I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Rarewares

Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

A bedroom set made by Cavalier Furniture of Tennessee in the 1950's

in their Scandinavia line has a value of $1700 to $2000 for a whole set.

Some sites that I recommend for selling on your own are www.loveseat.com (in CA),
Pamono.com, Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), http://www.revueconsignment.com/ (in Ohio),
Chairish.com, Ioffer.com, and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.
They do all of the work and you get a check 14 to 45 days after the sale minus their 15% to 25% (negotiable!) commission.
***Please take a moment to click the five stars. Bonuses are also welcome! ***

Why did this cost me an extra $43
It was supposed to be $5
What kind of scam is this

Experts are not employees of the site, we come to the site to answer questions that customers ask, so we do not see customers accounts nor do we know what they are charged.

To end this one, please click the five stars in the upper right and hit submit.
A good feedback is the only way I am paid separately by the site.
This action does not cost you anything extra.

Rarewares