Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I HAVE A COPY OF A RENOIR. IT IS 60 X 96 INCHES +/- DANCE AT…

Customer Question
I HAVE A COPY...

I HAVE A COPY OF A RENOIR

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

IT IS 60 X 96 INCHES +/- DANCE AT LE MOULIN DE LA GALETTE

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

IT IS OIL ON CANVAS

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/20/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 4 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

Dance at Le Moulin de la Galette also called Bal du moulin de la Galette by Pierre-Auguste Renoir (1841 - 1919)

was created in 1876. A 20th/21st-century reproduction on canvas in this large size (larger than the original was!) has a value of $300 to $450 resale.

Some sites that I recommend for selling on your own are www.loveseat.com (in CA),
Pamono.com, Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), http://www.revueconsignment.com/ (in Ohio),
Chairish.com, Ioffer.com, and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.
They do all of the work and you get a check 14 to 45 days after the sale minus their 15% to 25% (negotiable!) commission.
***Please take a moment to click the five stars. Bonuses are also welcome! ***

Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 3 months ago

I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer.
Please do let me know by clicking the five stars.