Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Thank you for your patience.

This is an antique architectural salvaged window from a church that has 12 panes with slag glass done predominantly in purple.

A fair asking price for this would be $250 - $350 on today's market.

You will now need to please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Nora
Thank you so mich

You are very welcome and thank you for the positive rating. Please feel free to request me again by name on new questions anytime!

Sincerely,

Nora

Thank you
I appreciate everything.!!

It is my pleasure to be of help to you :)