Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a three book set of the lord of the rings. second…

Customer Question
I have a three...

I have a three book set of the lord of the rings. second edition.houghton Mifflin co. Riverside Press 5th printing. curious of value

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Books are entitled the followship of the ring,the two towers,andthe return of the king

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Copyri1965 by JRR Tolkien

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 3 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Thank you for your patience.

Your 3 book set of the J.R.R. Tolkien Lord of the Rings series that is the 5th printing of the 2nd edition published by Houghton Mifflin Co./Riverside Press from 1965 has a high retail value of $335 on today's market.

You will now please need to take a moment to leave a rating for my services here to you by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora