Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have the following solid antique solid brass chandeliers:

Customer Question
I have the following...

I have the following solid antique solid brass chandeliers: two 20 light , two 8 light an six wall sconces. I want to sell these items and would like to know an approximate value of these.

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Thanks

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

I forgot, these also have crystals

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/20/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 4 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.