Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I need help with athintessity and help with diirect me

Customer Question
I need help with...

I need help with athintessity and help with diirect me whowould buy a picture of abraham lincohns amansapation proclamation it is one of48 printed it is on the wall in the movie Linchon and last 1 sold at auction 4.2.2millon

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

I love history would have never sold it but family emergance came up i will try to send pic ,ebay sent me to you ,they said its to much 4 them to handle but they keep in touch with me by phone they want to help

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/20/2018
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 3 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

My name is Glenda,
I am reviewing your question.
I will return in just a moment.

What do you mean Ebay sent you? Where do you think you have reached?