Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

3/20/2018
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Good Morning

These are actually made this way, they are Empire style Round Oak Pedestal Coffee, they took the style from the Dining/Parlor tables that were made like this. They date to the early 1900's and are still made today by furniture companies. The Antique Ones are valued at $700.00-800.00.

It was a pleasure working for you.

When you post a new question, please feel free to add "FOR GLENDA" at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you. You can also try the 'REQUEST AN EXPERT' function OR you can add me as a 'FAVORITE' to your personal expert.
.
Glenda,
.
If you do not mind rating this answer with the 5 star rating ( how we are compensated for our work ) I would greatly appreciate it.
.
You should see the rating stars at the top of the page on the left, if you do not find them please let me know.
.
If using a phone you have to scroll back to the top of the page where you started, there is a box that says finish rating! Then a box opens with stars in it, then you click the stars. If you are using the Just Answer App, then it is at the bottom of your page.
.
If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

I'm just checking in once again to see how things are going.
.
Let me know if you still need help with this question. I strive to answer any and all questions a customer might have in order for you to have a enjoyable experience with me as an appraiser.

Thank you
Glenda