Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a old fire alarm panel only seen 1 online and believe…

Customer Question
I have a...

I have a old fire alarm panel only seen 1 online and believe it was on your site

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It's a automatic fire alarm notifier manufacture company Lincoln nebraska

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Has lights and push buttons with A means attic 1 means 1st floor and B for basement has bells in attic hallway and outside

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/19/2018
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 3 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Don't want to pay to talk to somebody that's ludicrous
Hello

Thank you for the image.

The call offer is entirely your choice.

Please add a view of the backside of this and the dimensions.

~Nora

10 inches by 8 1/4 inches attached to wall still works could remove but would rather not

Hi There,

I have not found a match to this for you.

I will opt-out and open your question again to all the experts at no additional charge. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra. There is not a guarantee that you will receive a response.

I will not be able to respond back after opting-out

I do hope you find the information that you seek.

~Nora

Alright