Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

It there a charge for this service. I have 3

Customer Question
It there a charge...

It there a charge for this service

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I have 3 sigm\nedpaintins ,1 is signed W;LIOU.F.DRESSEN & FLORENCE

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

I'm not surethe 1st one is apainting of a man herding ducks and the man could be chinese,the secound appears to be an mexiand manwearing a sumbrro holding a guitar,the3rd is an old sailing ship docked at a large dock

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/19/2018
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 6 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, use this link for assistance:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora