Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Antique Gnome cast iron doorstop is this original paint on…

Antique Gnome cast iron doorstop...
Antique Gnome cast iron doorstop is this original paint on the face? whats it worth in this condition. 11 1/4" tall
IMG_1827.JPGIMG_1827.JPGIMG_1828.JPGIMG_1828.JPGIMG_1829.JPGIMG_1829.JPGIMG_1830.JPGIMG_1830.JPGIMG_1831.JPGIMG_1831.JPG
3/19/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

Thank you for the images, I will look these over for you.

This is a rare 1920-1930 Hubley cast iron gnome/elf doorstop with the original paint.

The value of this piece in this condition is $800 to $900.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.

Rarewares

Thank you for the good feedback.

If you would like to use me for any future questions,

put ForCustomer/strong> in the text of a new question.