Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a set of semi vitreous China 44-5. Is it worth

I have a set...

I have a set of semi vitreous China 44-5. Is it worth anything?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Looks like an8 piece setting plus serving bowl; creamer and sugar bowl; gravy boat and serving platter.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Slight chips on several pieces.

3/19/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece/set that came with your original inquiry.
Add pictures of the pattern and the maker's mark on the bottom of one piece by using the +Add File feature.

I do not participate in the phone service.

I got the photo of the back mark, so whatever you did just do that again to show me the pattern.

A service for 8 plus some serving pieces of Edwin Knowles china of West Virginia

made in 1944 has a value of $200 to $300 for the whole set.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.

I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer.
Please do let me know by clicking the five stars.

Rarewares