Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

FOR GLENDA - Please appraise the following. Thanks for your…

FOR GLENDA - Please appraise...
FOR GLENDA - Please appraise the following. Thanks for your assessments last time. All of these were also purchased in England. BATCH 9
Copper Pot Cup and Ladel.JPGCopper...JPGGraters 2.JPGGraters 2.JPGGraters.JPGGraters.JPGKerr Self Sealing Mason...JPGKerr Se...JPGKitchen Stuff.JPGKitchen...JPGMold.JPGMold.JPG
3/19/2018
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Good Morning,

Hope you are doing well this morning.

Hello

Vintage Zinc French Fry Cutters-$10.00-12.00 each

Kitchen Stuff - Rosette Iron, -$14.00-16.00, Vintage Zinc petite fore pan -$15.00-20.00

Chocolate Mold, looks to be a Pansy 1950's -$30.00-45.00

Vintage Graters -$10.00-10.50 each

Copper pots -Large one -$ 55.00-75.00, smaller -$35.00-40.00, Ladle -$30.00-35.00

It was a pleasure working for you.
.
When you post a new question, please feel free to add "FOR GLENDA" at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you. You can also try the 'REQUEST AN EXPERT' function OR you can add me as a 'FAVORITE' to your personal expert.
.
Glenda,
.
If you do not mind rating this answer with the 5 star rating ( how we are compensated for our work ) I would greatly appreciate it.
.
You should see the rating stars at the top of the page on the left, if you do not find them please let me know.
.
If using a phone you have to scroll back to the top of the page where you started, there is a box that says finish rating! Then a box opens with stars in it, then you click the stars. If you are using the Just Answer App, then it is at the bottom of your page.
.
If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

.

Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser