Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

What is the current value of this mid-19th century bedside…

What is the current value...
What is the current value of this mid-19th century bedside table? (photo attached)
3/19/2018
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Thank you for your patience.

This is an antique, Victorian era, mid 19th century, about 1850 - 1860, vernacular side table in the the American Empire style.

A fair asking price is $175 - $300 for this on today's market.

You will now please need to leave a positive rating for my services here to you on this question.

Thank you,

Nora

Nora
Nora
Nora