Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a perfect lady without the box figurine. perfect

Customer Question
I have a perfect...

I have a perfect lady without the box figurine. perfect condition what would the value be. My mother in law has a collection of them.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I am a CPA and own my own firm

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

She passed and i have these beautiful figures and dont really want them

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/19/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 3 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help. The maker will/should be on the bottom, so I need to see that.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the figurine, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

Lenox is the maker
I need to send picture from my phone. What is your contact info

You have to accept the offer to text photos to phone, then I can add my contact info there.

Here are a few different options for sending pictures. The availability of each feature depends on which browser
(Safari, Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer) you are using and whether you are on a desktop or a phone.

1) Use the +Add Files feature next to the red SEND button on in the area where you write back to me
to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.

2) Use the paperclip icon above the texting area where you reply.
The photos will upload when you add at least one word in the text box.
You won't see the photo, but the paperclip will turn green.

3) You can email the pictures to***@******.*** with
"forCustomerquot; in the subject line of the email and they
will forward them to me (please include the link to your question page).This way takes 24-48 hours.

4) accept the text to phone offer

Is the figurine painted in colors or is it all one cream-colored porcelain with gold accents?

If you could just write what is on the bottom and give a description, I can still help without photos.