Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a Boy and rabbit painting that does not appear to be…

Customer Question
I have a Boy and...
I have a Boy and rabbit painting that does not appear to be a print. You can clearly see the paint marks. I’ve compared it to prints and it’s definitely different. I bought an old log home that was built in the late twenties and found several old paintings. I have no idea on how to check values? Thank you with any advise you can offer.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/18/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 4 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the art,
signatures if any and back of completed framing for any writing or labels.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.