Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have 2 Hummel wall plaques. They are babies. One boy and…

Customer Question
I have 2 Hummel...

I have 2 Hummel wall plaques. They are babies. One boy and omg girl. They are round and they are looking at the bee. One the back is written m.j.hummel. Western Germany with the numbers 30/0b. And 30/oa. They were brought from Germany about 60 some years ago

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/18/2018
Antique Expert: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 3 months ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Hi I would be happy to help you. Please allow me to look these up and if you have photos of them please post here by clicking on the file upload or paperclip button and following the prompts for review. I will look them up by description now. I appreciate your help.

Hi I was able to use your description and have attached a photo for clarification Thank you for your patience.

Pair of Vintage Hummel "Ba-Bee" Boy and Girl Wall Plaques. 5" wide These are adorable and people do collect them The pair are hard to find and the boy plaque is rare to see.

produced = 1935 - 2008

The boy is valued at 145.00 and the girl 100.00

The set is valued at 250.00

These values are for excellent condition. The markings and the pieces being mint condition hold the values on this pair.

Thank you and if I may be of further help please let me know I am always happy to help you.

Hi Juts checking back to see if I had answered all your questions and when you have time please rate the stars above our post for my answer. This is strictly how the company pays me for my work It does not cost you any more. Thank you and have a great Thursday ahead.