Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Rarewares, I would like to know the values of the items in…

Hi Rarewares,I would like to...
Hi Rarewares,I would like to know the values of the items in the attached pictures:- Platter 171/2 by 14 inches
- 4 plates 13 inches diameterThanksLen Hopkins
3/18/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

The pictures were not attached. Do add them at your convenience.

Sorry, here they are.
WIN_20180318_17_11_31_Pro.jpgWIN_201...jpgWIN_20180318_17_20_30_Pro.jpgWIN_201...jpgWIN_20180318_17_18_01_Pro.jpgWIN_201...jpgWIN_20180318_17_20_30_Pro.jpgWIN_201...jpg

All that is missing is the mark on the plate.

The pattern on the platter is one of the versions of Fairy Villas by Adams of Staffordshire, England,

purchased from John Meir & Son in 1896. W. Adams produced this pattern from 1896 up to 1930.

The flow blue Staffordshire ***** ***** and Sons platter is valued at $275 and the plates are valued at

$45 each ( I can add more info if you can show me the back mark).

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.

I do not participate in the phone service. I did answer in writing above

and asked for pictures of the back of the plates with a preliminary value.

Rarewares