Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a Snow & 7 Dwarfs bisque set. Each of the dwarfs

Customer Question
I have a Snow...

I have a Snow White & 7 Dwarfs bisque set . Each of the dwarfs stand on a round candy box. The candy box says: Candy Crafters Toy Paks Landsdowne, Pa.". They are enclosed in a piece of colored cellophane & tied with a ribbon. Can you tell me what date they were made & their value?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

There are different sizes of the figures. My Snow white is 5 1/2" tall & dwarfs are all 4" tall. They are in excellent condition. Hand painted.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/18/2018
Antique Expert: Diana F., Antiques Appraiser replied 4 months ago
Diana F.
Diana F., Antiques Appraiser

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help.

.

Do you have any photos of them that you can send?

.

To send photos:

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos. If not then you can click this link for instructions on uploading images
.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

.

thanks,

Diana