Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Works of Edgar Allan Poe complete set of 10. No copyright in…

Works of Edgar Allan...

Works of Edgar Allan Poe complete set of 10 . No copyright in books . Harper brothers New York London . Starts with preface to 1849 addition

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Can you tell me more about books. They were my grandfathers

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Not sure what else is needed

3/18/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

Edgar Allan Poe complete set of 10 volumes published by Harper Brothers of New York and London

in the early 1900's. The value for the set in good condition is $140 to $160 resale.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Abebooks.com, Biblio.com, Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.

Good

To end this one, please click the five stars in the upper right and hit submit.
A good feedback is the only way I am paid separately by the site.
This action does not cost you anything extra.

Rarewares