Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a child Fleetwing push type antique sled. Can't find…

I have a child...

I have a child Fleetwing push type antique sled. Can't find it any where on the internet. Ebay either. just wondering how I could find out the real value.

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Dont know anything else thats why I'm asking you

Expert's Assistant: I'm just trying to get information to help you.

What else do you need. It's wooden and has the name Fleetwing on the seat art and designs on the back part with a push handle attached

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Not that I know of I don't know anything about antiques. this is my brothers find and he's passed away

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/18/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

I sent pictures threw my phone to you

These were made for Fleetwing by Auto-Wheel Coaster Company

of North Tonawanda, New York in the early 20th Century.

These were made of Northern White Ash and available in a few different model numbers.

This one is missing the front wooden foot rail and is in what is considered fair to poor condition

having a value of $60 to $80 resale.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.

Rarewares