Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have several pieces of and carnival glass that has been my…

Customer Question
I have several pieces...

I have several pieces of blown and carnival glass that has been my family for many years. I am interested in selling them. I also have Dugan glass as well and blown glass swans in blue and red. Please tell who can come to my home if they are in seeing them and purchase them.Thank you KAREN Howland

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

They are in perfect condition and would like to sell them ASAP because I am moving

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/18/2018
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 5 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

My name is Glenda,
I am reviewing your question.
I will return in just a moment.

We are an online appraisal site, we do not come to people's homes in order to purchase items. Appraisers will come to your home and give you a written report and values on your items, they charge about 150.00 an hour to do so.

But we are strictly an online appraisal site, we get current market values for customers on items they have.

Glenda

Then I’d like to have my $38 back refunded I’m not going to pay $150 for an appraiser to come out and look at my items that’s a ridiculous amount of money. So please refund my money I am not pleased with your answer thank you KAREN
you can call me at(###) ###-####

Karen

I am sorry I do not do live phone calls.

.

I did not answer you, I was letting you know that we are an online appraisal site, we do not come to people's homes and we do not purchase items.

I was then letting you know there are appraisers, ( not us ) that you can contact to get them to come to your home to value your items. I was letting you know what they normally charge per hour.

They do not have people who purchase items though.

You can contact the site customer service in order to cancel this question so you are not charged for it and also not charged for a phone call.

by phone:
US/Canada 1.***-***-**** or 1-***-***-**** or 1-***-***-****
Customer Service (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week) at(###) ###-####