Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have two pictures in very old frames which have been in my…

Customer Question
I have two pictures...

I have two pictures in very old frames which have been in my husbands family many years.They are made out of stamps cut to shape to form flowers and a bowl in one picture a horn shaped vase in the other with a beautiful blue bird and flowers also embroidered.My discribtion does not do them justice,l have taken photos if they would help

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

The frames are black carved wood and very decorative

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/18/2018
Antique Expert: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 5 months ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser

Hello i would be happy to help you Please post a few photos of the front overall, backing and clear close ups of the signatures or markings if any. I will also need the measurements of the pieces. Post here by clicking in the paperclip or file upload button and follow the prompts. You may also email photos to ***@******.*** and in the email put forCustomerso they know whom to forward the photos to. Thank you I look forward to helping you.