Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have an interesting small piece of porcelein. A two

Customer Question
I have an interesting...

I have an interesting small piece of porcelein. A two handled cup, 92mm wide inside cup 52mm. Brown rim with cream body Rows of small flowers halfway down the bodt. Accompanied by a bowl 92mm wide, SmMall flowers right around the rim. Same colours as the cup. Made by Ceramicheporcellane Mollica Capodimonte Made in Italy. The bowl has a mark seems l;keV2 or omega. The cup has mark afive fingern coronet above the letter N Please advise

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Not at present

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/18/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 4 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.