Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

3/18/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

This is a blown art glass vase made by California artist Bruce Stowell (Glass Triangle Studio) in the 1980's.

This vase has a current value of $200 to $250 resale.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.

Rarewares
You are amazing! Not because of the high value...because you were able to figure out this one! There is emotional value to this piece that we would have lost ,had we given or sold it. Thank You!!