Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a large painting of e I would like appraised. It was…

Customer Question
I have a large...

I have a large painting of Robert e lee I would like appraised

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It was done in about the 1860"s

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Not sure if it is a painting or a color reproduction

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/17/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 5 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the art,
signatures, tiny print on outer image if any and back of completed framing for any writing or labels.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.