Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have an Ansonia SUNWATCH Brass 1922 is there a value to…

Customer Question
I have an Ansonia...

I have an Ansonia SUNWATCH Brass 1922 is there a value to it

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It is in good shape not perfect when you open the lid it does not have the list of time zones

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Not that I would know of

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/17/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 4 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

A brass Ansonia SUNWATCH from 1922 has a

value of $20 to $25 resale.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.