Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have several spoons that are sterling silver and are dated…

Customer Question
I have several spoons...

I have several spoons that are sterling silver and are dated 1858 to 1902 on back of spoon. They are from my Great- Grandmothers era. She was born in 1861.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

They have a floral design on the front and a little shorter than the modern spoons

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

I don't know anything else. They are very beautiful.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/17/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 5 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

I don't know how to get the picture to you right now. I have to have help which will be here shortly. How do I get back to you?

You sign in to your account and this will be under My Questions.

Why did you charge my account with $48.00? I just got a call from my bank checking on it.

The experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who do not handle charges,
fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form.

who do I talk to? Also would that have been a correct amount? I didn't understand that amount?

There should be a site map with a Customer Service link at the bottom of the main webpage.

I don't know how or what the customers are charged since I don't work at the site.

Thank you. I would like to continue our search but understand if you don't want to.

This will stay open until you are ready with photos. I would love to help.

If I am away from my computer when you add them, I will get to them as soon as I sign in again.