Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I would like to sell a black leather couch from the 60's in…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to sell a black leather couch from the 60's in mint condition, with three loose down -filled pillows on the seat and back, with a teak frame- legs and arms. How can I begin to do this

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Where can I find an appraiser in the Princeton, NJ area?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/17/2018
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 6 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

My name is Glenda,
I am reviewing your question.
I will return in just a moment.

Do you know who made it?