Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

In 1965 I was stationed at Fairchild A.F.. & I bought t

Customer Question
In 1965 I was...

In 1965 I was stationed at Fairchild A.F.B. & I bought t painting from a soldier who was in the same Barracks as me. The painting is oil on canvas & modern art I guess It’s about 4 feet x 4 feet & his name is***** was curious if this man ever did good

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

I would send some pictures if I knew how. I do know that the airman was about 19 or 20 & he was an aircraft mechanic

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/17/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 4 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the art,
signatures if any and back of completed framing for any writing or labels.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.