Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a perfection stove made 1932 never been used. Trying…

Customer Question
I have a...

I have a perfection stove made 1932 never been used. Trying to sell it but not sure what it is worth. It is a four burner stove

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It has 1932 no 694 stamped onback made in cleveland ohio

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

It is in perfect condition

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/17/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 4 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

PICTURES ATTACHED
27786010_102103378351514...jpg2778601...jpgIMG-0185.JPGIMG-0185.JPGIMG-0186.JPGIMG-0186.JPGIMG-0188.JPGIMG-0188.JPGIMG-0189.JPGIMG-0189.JPGIMG-0191.JPGIMG-0191.JPG

This late 1930's to early 1940's Perfection Stove (Cleveland, Ohio) in model 694

with four burners has a current value of $250 to $325 resale.

The last patent date on the back is 1932 but this model was made for some years after that as well.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.

I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer.
Please do let me know by clicking the five stars.