Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have 100 year old China set for 12 with numerous serving…

I have 100 year...

I have 100 year old China set for 12 with numerous serving pieces from Czech Slovakia. How do I determine value?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Should I send a photo?

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

It’s 100 yeas old and service for 12 - maybe 7 pieces to each setting. Many serving pieces. Don’t know what else to say other than sending photo?

3/17/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

All three photos were of the same plate. I need to see the marks.

Thank you, ***** ***** work on this next.

This is a service for 12 plus serving pieces of Porcelain Union china from Bohemia/Czechoslovakia

in the PUN2 (informal designation) pattern first introduced in 1921 and discontinued in 1934.

The set has a value of $900 to $1100 resale.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.

Rarewares
Many thanks!

Thank you for the good feedback.

If you would like to use me for any future questions,

put ForCustomer/strong> in the text of your question.