Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

FOR GLENDA - Please appraise the following. Thanks for your…

FOR GLENDA - Please appraise...
FOR GLENDA - Please appraise the following. Thanks for your assessments last time. All of these were also purchased in England.
Biscuit Cutters.JPGBiscuit...JPGBrass Kettle.JPGBrass K...JPGCeramic Molds.JPGCeramic...JPGCeramic Pitcher.JPGCeramic...JPGCopper Measurers.JPGCopper...JPG
3/17/2018
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

My name is Glenda,
I am reviewing your question.
I will return in just a moment.

Are there any makers marks on any of this?

The only thing was the biscuit cutters they say Macco Ware, The other items have no marks of any kind

Hello

Thank you.

The Vintage Maaco Ware Zink Biscuit cutters early 20thC-$10.00-10.50 each

The Copper Kettle - $140.00-145.00

The Ceramic Jello/Pudding Molds -$10.00-12.50 each

The Blue Stoneware Milk Jug, -$15.00-20.00

The French Copper Scoops Measuring -$ 140.00-155.00 for the set.

It was a pleasure working for you. I would be happy to help you with any items in the future.
.
When you post a new question, please feel free to add "FOR GLENDA" at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you. You can also try the 'REQUEST AN EXPERT' function OR you can add me as a 'FAVORITE' to your personal expert.
.
Glenda,
.
If you do not mind rating this answer with the 5 star rating ( how we are compensated for our work ) I would greatly appreciate it.
.
You should see the rating stars at the top of the page on the left, if you do not find them please let me know.
.
If using a phone you have to scroll back to the top of the page where you started, there is a box that says finish rating! Then a box opens with stars in it, then you click the stars. If you are using the Just Answer App, then it is at the bottom of your page.
.
If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Thank you very much for the rating, I appreciate it.

Glenda