Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have 2 oil on canvas paintings ,one is a 5 ft. X 6 ft. and…

Customer Question
I have 2 oil...

I have 2 oil on canvas paintings ,one is a 5 ft. X 6 ft. and the other is a 22 inch X 28 inch . Both paintings are by Eugene Littlewind AKA Buckshot. He has since past away but these paintins are unreal

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

And i have no idea of there value ? i was told the 5 x 6 is worth about 4000 but this was from a unrealable source

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/17/2018
Antique Expert: AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 5 months ago
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

Is it possible to upload photos of the item, including any and all marks/signatures?

There should be a +ADD FILES feature next to our Send button.

If not, then there is a paperclip above the reply box that you click to attach photos.

The photos won’t upload unless you also have at least one word in the text box! You won’t see the attached photo along with the text before you post it, but you will see the paperclip or attach button turn green.

Alternately, you can upload them to the free site www.imgur.com and post the link here.

If that doesn’t work, please reach out to Customer Service for help at no additional charge:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us 1(###) ###-####/p>

I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely, Jennifer