Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

We have a magnificent Dresden coach figurine with a coach…

Customer Question
We have a magnificent...

We have a magnificent Dresden coach figurine with a coach and 2 horses

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

We have had this desden piece for over 60 years and in great shape - no damages whatsover

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

No, we are looking to sell it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/17/2018
Antique Expert: AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 4 months ago
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

Is it possible to upload photos of the item, including any and all marks/signatures?

There should be a +ADD FILES feature next to our Send button.

If not, then there is a paperclip above the reply box that you click to attach photos.

The photos won’t upload unless you also have at least one word in the text box! You won’t see the attached photo along with the text before you post it, but you will see the paperclip or attach button turn green.

Alternately, you can upload them to the free site www.imgur.com and post the link here.

If that doesn’t work, please reach out to Customer Service for help at no additional charge:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us 1(###) ###-####/p>

I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely, Jennifer

OK
I AM LEAVING IN 10 MINUTES - SO PLEASE HURRAY CALL
THANKS
ED LEMACK

I am unable to help you with a phone call--I absolutely need to see photos. If you need help with the photos, please call Customer Service directly at 1(###) ###-####/p>

I SENT THE PHOTS EARLIERI WILL RESEND WHAT EMAIL ADDRESS DO I SEND IT TOO?
ask them to forward to me, Appraiser JM. I will get them and respond--it doesn't matter if you're not here, you'll get an email notice to come back.

Jennifer

edward lemack (*****@******.***)To:support Details Slideshow20180315_105234.jpg (5.5 MB)this is the coach and horses of the Dresden chinadimensions are 11"5" wide8" highmark on the bottom is 6065we purchased this about 65 years ago in Germany

Unfortunately the photos didn't attach.