Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

LadyTanya65 Milo Baughman Inspired Coffee Table?

LadyTanya65Milo Baughman Inspired Coffee Table?...
LadyTanya65Milo Baughman Inspired Coffee Table?
3/17/2018
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser

thank you for the request I am working on this now, Do you have photos of the top by chance?

Is this table on wheels or have drawers?

Also will need measurements if available. Thank you for your help. This is a nice table Mid Century Modern, done in his style and the age is late 1960 early 1970 period.

thank you I appreciate the help on the answers here describing it.

table Mid Century Modern walnut coffee table, inspired by the design of Milo Baughman and the age is late 1960 early 1970 period. The value on this table is 275.00-300.00

LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Great thank you! Thats what I had it at. Do you want to do more I feel bad? haha. I have a couple pieces that I have no idea about