Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
71377891

This is a norman rockwell oil painting, do you know rhe name

Customer Question

this is a norman rockwell oil painting , do you know rhe name of the painting and the value of it,thank you
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 8 months ago.
Please send images at your convenience
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
here is picture of front and back
Expert:  Nora replied 8 months ago.

Please add clear, in-focus close-ups of the surface so I can see the texture. ~Nora

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
That’s the best pic I have
Expert:  Nora replied 8 months ago.

Ok, understood.

Expert:  Nora replied 8 months ago.

The Norman Rockwell image here is entitled Lost Tooth. This image was featured on the cover of the September 7, 1957 Saturday Evening Post magazine.

Your framed image of the Lost Tooth, however, is a printed bubble jet or giclee copy on canvas.

Depending on the size, this has a value of $50 - $200.

You will now need to please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 8 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora