Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a "made in occupied Japan" cigarette lighter in the…

Customer Question
I have a "made...

I have a "made in occupied Japan" cigarette lighter in the form of a 35mm camera with movable parts. What could it be worth. It's in Very Good to Excellent condition.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

My father was stationed in Okinawa and Saipan in WWII and I think he bought this for his father. I have a photo I can send. Also would it be advisable or inadvisable to have a jeweler steam clean the item?

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Can't think of anything.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/17/2018
Antique Expert: Diana F., Antiques Appraiser replied 6 months ago
Diana F.
Diana F., Antiques Appraiser

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help.

.

Pictures would be great.

.

To send photos:

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos. If not then you can click this link for instructions on uploading images
.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

.

thanks,

Diana