Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

We have a stamp book of old stamps from through out Europe…

Customer Question
We have a stamp...

We have a stamp book of old stamps from through out Europe from 1822 to 1934 in good condition how can we find out valuations for these stamps ?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

The book started collection in 1893. It's a Briefmarken Album . Stamps have postmarks on some others do not . And are collected to pages under the royalty of the time . They are clean and dry .

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

What kind information can I supply ?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/17/2018
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 6 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

My name is Glenda,
I am reviewing your question.
I will return in just a moment.

I can give you the average value these albums are selling for if you can give me some information. how many stamps,?
Can you send me a picture?