Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

We have a stamp book of old stamps from through out Europe

Customer Question

We have a stamp book of old stamps from through out Europe from 1822 to 1934 in good condition how can we find out valuations for these stamps ?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: The book started collection in 1893. It's a Briefmarken Album . Stamps have postmarks on some others do not . And are collected to pages under the royalty of the time . They are clean and dry .
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: What kind information can I supply ?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 8 months ago.

My name is Glenda,
I am reviewing your question.
I will return in just a moment.

I can give you the average value these albums are selling for if you can give me some information. how many stamps,?
Can you send me a picture?