Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a antique leaded 7" or so candy dish set on a gold…

I have a antique...

I have a antique leaded 7" or so candy dish set on a gold plated stand with porcelain hand painted handles and gold plated round top handle. Trying to find a value

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It was made in czech and I'm sorry but I don't know how to to spell the rest. That is all I know. Can I send a picture?

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Thats all I know

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/17/2018
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

I will download a pic as soon as possible

Great, thanks - no rush. ~Nora

Thank you for the images.

Is there a maker name or tag/label on this too indicating it was made in Czechoslovakia?

~Nora

I think so. There is an etching in the glass that says Slovak and a gold sticker next to it that says ever rite and underneath that kinda hard to read that I think says Czechoslovakia

Thank you for checking.

Please add a clear, in-focus close-up of that mark.

~Nora

ok it might take a while

No rush, take your time

Excellent, thank you for the images.

Your vintage 20th century molded, cut and wheel engraved lidded glass vanity powder jar with ormolu mounts from Czechoslovakia that was exported by EverBrite could sell for up to $90 on today's market.

You will now need to please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Nora