Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a guitar signed by Ted Nugent, Barry Goudreau and…

I have a guitar...

I have a guitar signed by Ted Nugent, Barry Goudreau and Brad Delp. I have pictures with each at each of the signings for authenticity. Can you please tell what it may be worth?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Both Barry and Brad signed when they were with RTZ and Ted signed when he was with Damn Yankees. The guitar is mine from when I started to play back in the mid 80's.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

I don't think so. I would like to sell it so looking to see what a reasonable amount would be to get it sold.

3/16/2018
ExpertAppraiser
ExpertAppraiser, Accredited Appraiser

Thanks for the question! The answer depends on the type of guitar. What kind of guitar is it?

Awesome guitar! It has a great 80s/90s vintage feel that collectors should love. Based on comparables, $800 to $1,200 would be a reasonable market value and I often direct people to the free auction estimate function on Heritage's website at ha.com because it's free and generally gives you a good sense of the marketability for music collectibles.

Let me know if I can be of further help. Again, thanks and please rate my professionalism using the 5-star system. It doesn't cost you more and is the sole way that JustAnswer recognizes experts.

ExpertAppraiser
ExpertAppraiser, Accredited Appraiser
Thank you. Appreciate the help.