Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a framed pencil sketching of Cedrick Emanuel s-Argyle…

Customer Question
I have a framed...

I have a framed pencil sketching of Cedrick Emanuel s-Argyle Place and Garrison Church."The Rocks" Sydney.Would it be original?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It is framed in timber and I picked it up in an opportunity shop .

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

There is a slight staining of yellow in the top right corner indicating to me it may have age.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Antiques
I have just taken the frame off and discovered it is a table place mat framed.I was shocked as it looks so original and old .Think my question is answered.
3/16/2018
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 6 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

My name is Glenda,
I am reviewing your question.
I will return in just a moment.

You would need to contact customer service in order to cancel this so as not to be charged for it.

by phone:
US/Canada 1.***-***-**** or 1-***-***-**** or 1-***-***-****
Customer Service (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week) at(###) ###-####