Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a colored baby doll. My late mother had. She has

Customer Question
I have a colored...

I have a colored baby doll. My late mother had. She has movable head arms legs. Which are a little loose ,and was bought and given to my mom in 1933. she has 3 hair spouts (strings)?....she is starting to age she still looks fair and starting to peal, not much . Just wondering if you know if she is worth anything?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

She is about 8or 10 in but she is made to sit with her legs around in front of her. She was bought in Atlanta ga.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/16/2018
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 4 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

I will send a pitcure tomorrow when my daughter can help.

Ok. Any time is fine, no rush. ~Nora

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora