Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Madonna's "sex" book, unopened in original mylar packaging.

Madonna's "sex" book, unopened in...
Madonna's "sex" book, unopened in original mylar packaging. I worked at a bookstore when it came out, what a crazy scene! Purchased either my employee discount. Thank you for your time!
3/16/2018
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Thank you for your patience.

I own this book as well.

Currently, on today's market, a sealed Madonna Sex book sells at auction for $100 -$200.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Nora

Thanks for the positive rating! Much Appreciated.

I would be happy to help you with any items in the future.

When you post a new question, please feel free to add "For Nora" at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you. You can also try the 'request an expert' function and 'favorite' me as your personal expert.

Sincerely,

Nora