Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a mini joy painting, and I’m not sure what the

I have a mini...

I have a mini joy painting, and I’m not sure what the appraisal would be.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

MImi Joy

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

On the back it states it is an original pastel

3/16/2018
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Thank you for the images and for your patience.

Vintage Mimi Joy pastel foral still life framed pictures under glass sell for an average of $30 - $35 on today's market.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora